The Largest Remediation & Reclamation Project in an Environmentally Significant Area of Alberta
Phase 1, 2 and 3 Environmental Site Assessments & Reclamation of a Remote Sump
Ballast Environmental provided the following to achieve project goals:
- The project was completed in an Environmentally Significant Area in Alberta with key habitat for birds and plants.
- Remediation of a remote sump which was 40 metres x 25 metres x 4 metres deep.
- Surface reclamation of 5.2 Acres in native prairie.
- Completion of a Phase 1, 2 and 3Environmental Site Assessments in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Development and implementation of a remediation plan including landowner agreements and lease extensions.
- Project management and supervision of remediation and reclamation.
- Provide daily and weekly reports including costs.