Who we are:
We are a growing environmental consulting company based in Calgary, AB, that offer employees work-life balance with a flexible work schedule, health benefits and a close team environment. Ballast Environmental Consulting Ltd., composed of a diverse team of scientists that offer reclamation and remediation services for commercial, industrial and energy clients.
Who you are:
You want a career to be proud of where you can make a difference in the environment. You are passionate about the environment, possess a strong work ethic and sense of accountability. You would like the opportunity to grow and advance your career with us.
We’re looking for a permanent Administrative Assistant (around 20 hours/week). The pay is hourly and will be based on prior experience.
- Limited bookkeeping
- Greeting office guests
- General office administration
- Administration of safety, environmental and human resource programs
- Management and inspections of equipment and supplies
- 1 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Alberta Class 5 Driver’s licence
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Proficient in MS office
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Standard First Aid with CPR, WHMIS and fire extinguisher training
The office is in the Shepard Business Park of Calgary, situated near Stony Trail and Glenmore. There is no public transportation servicing the area, so candidates must be able to provide their own mode of transportation.
Why You Should Apply:
- Positive team environment
- Health and dental benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- RRSP/TFSA savings program
How to Apply:
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada and able to provide a criminal record check. Apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, indicate ‘Administrative Assistant 12-2022-001’ in the subject line. Specify all minimum requirements, as well as any additional assets, in your cover letter. Any applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered for the position. This position is available immediately and will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.